If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Peace Love and the New Year.














HAPPY 2012! OWOWOWO! Let's just say I asked Santa for some new dance moves for the new year...and boy did he deliver!!! Besides busting a move....here is what i have been up to.......























Ive been feeling all sorts of overwhelmed, excited,completely and utterly happy, nervous, alone, special, thankful, unsure, stressed, anxious, satisfied all depending on the moment, who is around and where I am.
It seems as if I have been living a separate life and in 10 weeks im not sure how well my current self will collide and combine together with the one I used to know. I am not ready. And it seems so easy for the others around me. it seems.

For the first time in my life I dont have a plan for the next journey and to be honest I dont want one. Its something that feels wrong to admit but so right in my heart right now. There is too much to do in the moment to think about what's ahead. And I believe that to be how I should live the rest of my days anyhow. The moments have filled myself with exactly what I always need...and most of the things that happen can't be planned
. I know I will be happy and I know that I am happy wherever I go with the moments I have.

It's funny how the end is the hardest part. The goodbyes..the last looks..the last hugs...the last touches...the last moments with people who have broken and repieced and torn and mended the heart inside of me to be who and where I am today. Ten Weeks. More.

Peace Love and being in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment