If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

SUCKAAAAAA

Dear Rat Poison,

at first i didnt like you because i had to make rice to put you in in order for you to work, but now i understand you and like you for killing the bushrat the size of a grown cat in mi casa...SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!/ no me gusta finding you by my front door...dang you were grande!

NOw if only i can get rid of the mosquitoes, cockroaches, tarantualas and mice!! hahah however, My house is home now...i feel very lucky to have the place I have. Its actually better than most places i have lived in the US.
Im going to watch transformers today while sitting in my hammock doing sudoku! Its a three day weekend....freedom day is Monday. So i have time to relax and enjoy this beautiful life i live: )



Peace, Love and Bushrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment