If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

oh my goodness!! LITTLE BABY QUESO!!!!

AHHHH im an Auntie! My sister is a MOM! And My parents are GRANDPARENTS! Haha SUCKAS!!!

My sister texted me on Wednesday August 4th telling me that her water was ruptured….She wasn’t due till mid September and for the first time here in Guyana…I wanted to be home :(

She was induced Friday night and baby Darius Lymen Lloyd Gayle came into this world Saturday evening…weighing 5lbs 3 oz! A little chub for 7 weeks early! He would have been a size of a plump butterball turkey if he had waited any longer!  Jesse is doing well and little baby Darius is also in good health!!! YAY!!!!!

The first time I saw the picture I never thought I could love something so mucho….and I haven’t even met him yet…Im so thankful!!!

And so excited to hear Jesses momma stories!! She is going to be a great hot momma….just like ours :)

Congrats Sissy!!!!!! Im sooooooooooooooo happy for you! Miss you all soo mucho!!!!

Peace Love and Baby D!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I love you sissy and miss you terribly. Your nephew can't wait to get out of the hospital and meet you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete