If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Friday, November 26, 2010

GOBBLE GOBBLE

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!

I even had turkey..although it tasted mostly like ham.However, it was the first Thanksgiving ever I have spent away from family, sweating in a tank top, but nevertheless eating copious amounts of food. SO much in fact that I was in pain for hours, and my Gpas tradition of napping didnt even help!

I made Handturkeys with the kids at my school this week...they had no idea what they were doing, or what it was, but they hand tons of fun doing it!!

Here is a list of things they are thankful for:

Spoon
Bed
Ice water
shoes
clothes
friends
family
God
school
teachers
sun
rain
microwave---how do you use that again?
washing mashine----if only!!
hammocks
pencils
learnings
cricket
and fruit!

HAPPY HAPPY DAY! There are so many things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment