If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Monday, March 7, 2011

OWOWOOWOWOW

MASHRAMANI!!! = dirty booty dancing in the streets , lots of broken beer bottles on the ground, and a parade!!!

Fun to see all of New Amsterdam out on the main road. Lots of people, lots of things to do, even a few activities (swings and trampolines) were available for children to play in!! It was the second one I have celebrated in country…I am starting to feel Guyanese, even though my Sconnie accent denies that from ever happening!

I will have my first article published this month! It will be a series in the Stabroek Newspaper, which should be found online too, about Parents getting involved in their childrens education!!!

Ill post it up online when I can!!! Happy Happy Happy MARCH!!!

Peace, love and journalism?!

1 comment: