If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peace Love and 2 years

Oh the places you'll go!!! I also like to think Oh, the places you've come through!
These past 2 years have taken me through some of the hardest and strongest parts of my life. Parts that I never want to forget, parts that I've been tryin to forget since they happened. I was challenged, freed, accepted, pushed apart and to pieces, put together again, found joy, lost some, found more. I had done more than i set out to do, i still feel like i haven't done enough. But through it all, i had this recurring thought, this recurring feeling of of "I am so lucky". I am. These past two years were, and I can only hope that the years ahead will be just as :)

No comments:

Post a Comment