If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dont sleep with a flashlight!

When I woke up this morning I thought there was a dead mouse next to my pillow, laying sprawled out, crotch to the wind...

I screamed, picked up my pillow threw it over the mouse, and fell face first outta my bed into my mosquito net... i started shimmy crawling all over the floor having a mini panic attack...
After mustering up enough courage I checked under my pillow.

...it was my flashlight.

I laughed...but knees still hurt. from the fall!

Peace, Love and not sleeping with dead animals!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha seriously, just laughed OUT LOUD, sitting alone at my computer at work...the people in the office next to me think I'm psycho, but it was definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete