If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Reason number 845 that I DO NOT like mosquitos.

I want a t-shirt that says " I survived Dengue Fever, 2010"

Dengue Fever= headaches, high fever that doesn't stop, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and a rash all over that feels like pins and needles, kind of like how your foot feels when it falls asleep for too long...You get it from mosquitoes!!!!!

I spent most of the week away from work, and I'm anxious to get back on the grind...the nurse said it usually takes 2 weeks to fully recover, but I got my eye on Monday.

Peace, Love and Surviving the Dengue!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow dengue sucks! it was a big thing here a couple years ago, a lot of people had it, included papu, he suffered a lot!
    poor you! good thing you are good now.
    i love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete