If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Orealla Love


I'll admit that i'm not always right. I know I am unsure of many things people ask me, but try to convince them and myself of an answer that comes out of my mouth, knowing or unknowing. I like to lie....not to hurt people, but more for excitement. Did you know that it takes 2 years for a pine to grow? Simple things like that. Makes you think about life a little differently, most of time unexpectedly. But, if there is one thing I would never lie to you about, its of a special place in this world and my heart named Orealla. And if I could recommend you go anywhere in your life this would be the place that I believe would make all the difference....would make your life felt lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment