If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I heart SKYPE!

I don’t know who invented Skype, but I would have his babies….assuming it was a male.

For those who have never used it, it’s a website where you can make calls from a computer to a computer for free( or from a computer to a phone for 2 cents a minute) If you have a web-cam whoever you are talking to can see you!! So its a face to face conversation…for free, from hundreds of thousands of miles away= my new favorite way of keeping up to date with peoples lives!

I don’t have access to it very often…but when I do I enjoy making hotdog faces at people im speaking to and my voice apparently sounds like a chipmunk so that’s pretty sexy…who wouldn’t want to get in on that?

Skype name: jillianashjohnson

Its free, kinda silly, easy to use and reallllyyyyyyyyyy awesome! Join so we can talk!!

Peace Love and Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment