If you love life, life will love you right back...

Peace Corps, Guyana!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Phone Ninjas!!

A couple nights ago A few volunteers and I decide to chill with some rum( have I mentioned that el dorado rum here is some of the best in the world..or so its claimed) and play cards…and afterwards go out to dance for a bit.
On they way to dancing my friend Jason told me to finish his text he was sending to a friend and handed me his phone…when…out of nowhere came the PHONE NINJA!!
As he was pedaling towards me on his bike…he snatched the phone outta my hands and continued to pedal his getaway!! However, he lost his bike seat in the process and was a bit wobbly if you ask me the first few pedals after he took it!!
Standing there stunned at what just happened, Jason turned to me and said “did that really just happen?” then as I was about to answer the Cops came driving by!(fyi cops here are not like the idea you have of cops)
We ran out to their escalade and tried to explain what just happened..They put their lights on, never to return….
We continued on our way to dance…with bike seat in hand….waiting for the phone ninja to return and make the trade back….He never showed up…

Peace, Love, and Ninjas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment